Duct Cleaning

Why Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning?

Duct Cleaning

In a typical six-room home, up to 40lbs of dust is created annually through everyday living. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home by taking air in and breathing air out.

We generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated five to seven times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the duct work.

Dirty ducts may be contributing to larger health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders or some environmental allergies.

Pyramid uses specialized blowers, vacuums, and brushes to clean out the supply, intake, and return ducts throughout your home.

Ask about our premium package which includes Dryer Vent Cleaning

Dryer Vent Cleaning

98% of your dryer vent cannot be seen as it’s in a confined area inside your walls, floor joist, crawl space, and attic. Your lint trap traps about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through your dryer vent and dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent or dryer vent system is a real fire hazard.

The NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) reports that 18,000 structure fires a year in the U.S. are caused by clogged or blocked dryer vents.

Call Pyramid at 503-786-9522 or click here to schedule your Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning now.